Buy Japanese Toys. Childrens Garden Toys
Buy Japanese Toys
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese descent
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
Bought these small dolls in Tokyo for my daughter and she loved them. It turns out that the heads are far too easy to remove so for the time being they're just pure decoration. There's one more - the tomato guy - but I lost him when he fell backwards from the bed (next to where his buddies are standing above). Eventually, I'll pick him up. Funny thing that you don't know which character you pick up before you open the box.
Toy of The Day (02-01-09) (001)
I decided that in addition to my daily self, you will also be enjoying a Toy of The Day. Now you can see how much crazy shiz I have! This little pig I bought at Ohayocon, he's a trading figure. He's from Japan. I love his little tail bow. He smells like PVC. He's about 1" tall.
Related topics: monster x toyshot toys sniperhot toys predators 2011free plans wooden toysmost popular toys of 2011new transformer toys 2011popular toys for 2 year old girlssmall wooden toysgarden toys for kids