Movie cars toys : Toddler toys 2011
Movie Cars Toys
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
- M.O.V.I.E. is a video game written by Dusko Dimitrijevic for the ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and was published by Imagine Software in 1986.
- A story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture
- A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a story conveyed with moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects. The process of filmmaking has developed into an art form and industry.
- Motion pictures generally or the motion-picture industry
- A movie theater
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
Batman Forever by Kenner
Toys based on the 1995 film starring Val Kilmer. The car's wheelbase is scaled longer than the actual movie car, but it nicely imitates the neon lighting and splitting top fin. While Kilmer's Batmobile is more of a show car than a crimefighting transport, I wouldn't mind taking it for spin around the block like Drew Carey did in his TV show. The coolest feature of the movie prop were the bat symbol hubcaps that remained rigidly upright as the wheels turned. How did they do that?
Toys, well loved
I took this photo of part of my sons Disney Cars collection, it's just a very very small part of it. I tried to capture the instantly recognisable colours and characteristics of the cars, but I also tried to capture the everyday aspect that they are actually toys and they do get played with (a lot!). For this reason i love the detail of the scratches and inperfections that the lens was able to pick up on the car in the foreground (named the The King, if you wanted to know)
Similar posts: 2010 power rangers toyswholesale toys malaysialearning and education toys for 1 year oldsgreen toys for toddlersbest ride on toys for 1 year oldcars bath toysbest children toyspopular toys for christmaseducational preschool toys