PHOTO COLLAGE TOOL - 155082 POWERED BY COPPERMINE PHOTO GALLERY
Photo Collage Tool
- any collection of diverse things; "a collage of memories"
- A composition made in this way
- A form of art in which various materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric are arranged and stuck to a backing
- a paste-up made by sticking together pieces of paper or photographs to form an artistic image; "he used his computer to make a collage of pictures superimposed on a map"
- A collage (From the coller, to glue) is a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.
- A combination or collection of various things
- A photo finish
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photograph
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
- A device or implement, esp. one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function
- A person used or exploited by another
- instrument: the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- A thing used in an occupation or pursuit
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
photo collage tool - Collage Discovery
Collage Discovery Workshop
Unlock the Artist Within
Collage is the perfect medium to help you unleash your creative potential. You can gather materials from just about anywhere, glue them down on a surface and magically create a work of art. There are no mistakes, only discoveries. What could be more exciting?
In Collage Discovery Workshop, acclaimed collage artist Claudine Hellmuth shares 15 of her favorite collage techniques and invites you to play with basic collage materials in new and imaginative ways. Along the way, Claudine guides you with friendly advice on how to develop your artistic voice and turn an ordinary collage into something special.
Learn how to:
Overcome "blank canvas" syndrome with recipes for four luscious backgrounds
Combine words and images to capture a mood or tell a story in your collage
Incorporate buttons, old photos, game pieces and other found objects in your art
Explore the magical appeal of collaging with beeswax
Layer patterns and images in your collages with amazing transfer techniques
Honor a special friend with a personal keepsake collage
Use a written journal to grow as an artist
Don't wait another day to express yourself with collage. You never know what surprising discoveries await!
okay, well first off, i found i background image off of google, which is a empty bedroom. I then added all of the pictures you see up there and used the magic wand tool, and took out all of the white in the picture to make it look 'free floating'. For the TV, i took a picture of my favorite movie, "Never Back Down" and put the image inside of the tv, resized it to fit the TV, and finally put the image under the TV in the layers palette. For the picture frame, i simply did the same thing as i did with the TV. But to the actual picture frame, I put an inner shadow on it shown in the layer styles, and changed the opacity to 100% to make the shadow extra dark and more showable. To make the lil wayne poster, i basically just used the smudge tool on it and dragged some random parts of the poster. I added pictures of tacks onto the poster, to make it seem like its holding the poster onto the wall. Then i just put a picture of a skateboard that is similar to mine in real life, and took a snowboard and added it to the picture because skateboarding and snowboarding are basically the funnest thing i like to do, and i do it everyday so thats why i added them. I added a picture of a dog that looks exactly like mine. I took a picture of the same shoes i have, off of google. They are the same shoes but i just pasted 2 of them, and right clicked one of them and flipped them horizontally. I added 2 type layers, one above the door and one under the window to the left, and i blurred out both of the pictures. I also blurred out the picture frame, the picture inside the picture frame, the Lil Wayne poster, the shoes the dog, the TV and TV picture, snowboard, and skateboard, so basically i blurred out all of the images in this collage. On the basketball hoop, i duplicated a layer, and with the copied one, i added from the layer styles, an inner glow, and the effect "bevel and Emboss." That is about it for the description of this photo/collage.
From the moment I saw you, I know it is you ...
Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia This round, i wanted to have another kinda visuality, thus i came out with this idea to put this photo into collage tools. It is indeed a very tedious steps to be included. First, as usual, adjustment on clarity, temperature, tint via Camera Raw v4.5, then export it to CS3 photoshop to enhance the colors tones, on top of that increase the level a bit. Then here comes the tedious part, bring up the Shape Collage to set numerous stuff to get the right shadows, size, background and other elements. Finally export to psd file extension. I then bring it CS3 photoshop again, to manage the right rotate, enhance the colors again as the collage tool fade out most of the actual colors. Also with the text on top of the photo, could let the image more interactive, touching, and of course eliminated the sense of dull. ---- Ps : The original enhance coiors work include in the comment, you can tell how big is the different the colors being fade out after rendered in the Collage tool.
photo collage tool
For 39 years Giants Stadium was home to the New York Giants of the National Football League. During that time it also served as a home venue for the NFL's New York Jets the New York Red Bulls of Major League Soccer and various other events concerts etc. With a seating capacity of over 80000 Giants Stadium was consistently among the most intimidating buildings for road teams to play in and its swirling winds made it difficult on visiting quarterbacks and kickers. While calling Giants Stadium home the New York Giants captured three Super Bowl titles. This 11x14 turf collage features a piece of the turf used during the final season at Giants Stadium along with an 8x10 photograph of Giants running back Brandon Jacobs and a nameplate with a brief description of Jacobs. This piece includes a Steiner Sports Certificate of Authenticity. Please note: product may differ slightly from what is shown.