The activities you must have in your posterous blog for this unit are listed here. Posterous blog unit 2
Memory games ( family relations)
3.1 Before viewing: What family words do you remember? Write them.
We are family http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj01pRLjjNI'
4.Create a family tree of your own family (to turn in on paper in class)
5. Create a family tree of the British Royal family . Check the video for some names.
How much do you know?
Reading ( Creative project)
7. Read the stories
Finally, record your story using Screencast o matic
9. Family ( cultural topic)
Mother´s day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O4Fo8PPio0
Part 2. Describing people
10. Play and match the faces with the descriptions
11.Play and match the description with the personality trait
12. Write an ad describing you or someone form your family. Use the pdf called Skillswise- adjectives (see below attached files)
Bring your activity on paper to class.
Part 3. Describing people ,places and things ( BBC Skillswise)
Solve the exercises in the following links.
Solve the quizzes and send the print screen to your blog.
Part 4. Grammar notes
How to describe.....
With IS WEARING
Part 5. Projects
1. Create a lonely heart ad with an interactive website. Select an adjective that describes you in each box. Print the screen and send the image to your blog in posterous.
Look at the following example:
Clothes and Fashion
3. Clothes / Fashion. ¨Your dream wardrobe¨
You have $1,500 dollars to buy the apparel (clothes) you need for next Christmas celebrations.
Select 3 wardrobes , one for each celebration. Remember you want to look your best.
Print the screens and on paper paste the wardrobe for each occasion. Write a brief description of each of them.
You can shop at:
Zum Zum http://www.zum-zum.com/
History of clothing
Explore the links and share in class somehting insteresting you found.
4. Watch a survey about shopping for clothes by a young guy in London.
What questions does he ask?
What answers does he get?
We will discuss and comment the answers in class.