Granola Cookies : Small Heart Cookie Cutter.
- A food composed of grains (mostly oats), nuts and dried fruits.
- Granola is a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey, and sometimes rice, that is usually baked until crispy. During the baking process the mixture is stirred to maintain a loose, breakfast cereal-type consistency.
- A kind of breakfast cereal consisting typically of rolled oats, brown sugar or honey, dried fruit, and nuts
- Denoting those with liberal or environmentalist political views, typified as eating health foods
- cereal made of especially rolled oats with dried fruits and nuts and honey or brown sugar
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A person of a specified kind
...la soluzione per "ripulire" la dispensa dei rimasugli di semi, polline, muesli e uvetta ;) ...the solution to clean up the larder from remains of seeds, pollen, granola and raisins! ;)
Maple Granola Cookies
er...granola cookies. I couldn't find genuine maple flavoring. They could really use it.
See also: online cookies storejelly thumbprint cookie recipearcade games cookingpot roast recipe slow cookercook turkey breast slow cookercaptain cook travelhow to cook a pork shoulder roastlemon cookies from scratchhow do you cook crabindustrial cookware