Purchase the only guide you'll ever need.
- Why pay up to $29.95 for a guide you don't need?
- Why carry a heavy guidebook when the information you really need is in an e-guide? Print and laminate the pages you need to protect from the elements.
In the Authoritative Guide to the 2010 Camino de Santiago you'll find:
- The entire route from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago broken down into 30 daily stages. Includes ascent-descents and daily distances to help you plan your day.
- The best ways and lowest costs to get to St Jean Pied de Port from anywhere in Europe.
- The very best places to stay along the route, ranging from no-cost to 11 Euros per night, including some with even a swimming pool. We include contact details so you can make advance reservations in most cases
- Packing lists to keep your weight to a minimum
- Our entertaining 70 page travelogue from Summer 2009
- Links to a huge library of photographs of the Camino
Send $4.95 US using http://paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org