CYCLING SUNGLASSES UK : SMITH SPAWN SUNGLASSES : BEST SUNGLASSES FOR HEART SHAPED FACE.
Cycling Sunglasses Uk
- Glasses tinted to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare
- spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (sunglass) a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright Sun light and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
- The sport or activity of riding a bicycle. Bicycle racing has three main forms: road racing (typically over long distances), track racing (on an oval track), and cyclocross (over rough, open country)
- Cycling, also called bicycling or biking, is the use of bicycles for transport, recreation, or for sport. Persons engaged in cycling are cyclists. or bicyclists.
- the sport of traveling on a bicycle or motorcycle
- (cyclist) a person who rides a bicycle
- .uk is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom. As of April 2010, it is the fourth most popular top-level domain worldwide (after .com, .de and .net), with over 8.6 million registrations.
- UK is the eponymous debut album by the progressive rock supergroup UK. It features John Wetton (formerly of Family, King Crimson, Uriah Heep and Roxy Music), Eddie Jobson (fomerly of Curved Air, Roxy Music and Frank Zappa), Bill Bruford (formerly of Yes and King Crimson) and Allan Holdsworth (
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom: a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
The Red Lion, High Street
A few errands in town over lunch. Also shot some of the churches within the city walls and some of the pubs for HPH. The Red Lion is a splendid old pub dating back a long way. The cellar is 12th century Norman and the upper part is Tudor. One of the interior rooms is the Court Room. In here, Richard Earl of Cambridge, Henry Lord Scrope of Masham, and Sir Thomas Grey of Heton were convicted of high treason for conspiring against the life and crown of Henry V before Henry's departure from Southampton to Harfleur thence to Agincourt. They were executed up the road just outside the Bargate in August 1415. The last time I was in here was after a wedding in 1991. We were already the worst for wear after starting off in the Duke of Wellington before the ceremony. Several more pints followed in the Red Lion waiting for the evening meal. We met someone who claimed to be a Belgian Policeman and showed us an Interpol Badge and said he was here on a special mission. He was very convincing and we bought him drinks. After the meal later on which involved lager and tequila I foolishly cycled home after midnight still wearing a frilly shirt, bow tie, and sunglasses. I don't do that sort of thing any more I hasten to add (well not often). The next week the Advertiser ran a story about a con-man who had been arrested for impersonating a Belgian police officer.
Tour Britain 2010 (85)
Police escort of the Tour of Britain Cycle Race. The police are from a variety of forces across the UK, paid for by the Tour of Britain. Proffesional, hardworking, with a great sense of humour.