SILVER WOMEN DRESS SHOES. GOLD SILVER BAND
Silver Women Dress Shoes
- A dress shoe (U.S. English) is a shoe to be worn at smart casual or more formal events. A dress shoe is typically contrasted to an athletic shoe.
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- An adult human female
- A female worker or employee
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
silver women dress shoes - Women's Lindsey
Women's Lindsey Pump Color: Silver, Size: 5.5
2495B 05.50 Color: Silver, Size: 5.5 Lindsey Pump by Lava Shoes Features: -Women's Lindsey Pump in Silver. -Available in whole and half sizes. -Available in Medium width only. -The sole is constructed from manmade material. -The upper is constructed from glitter material. -Part of the Lindsey collection. -PVC insole. -Platform peep toe and glitter. -3 3/4'' heel. -Available in Silver (2495). Need help finding or measuring the right size for you? Need to convert your size between country standards? Click here to see our Size Guide!
Dressed to Kill
I often hear fashion conscious women talk about "versatility." I'm far from a fashionista, but I figure they're referring to clothing and footwear that can serve more than one purpose; like something you could wear to work and to a party. I found a great example of this concept in a Georgia woman who wore a pair of her best heels to an ultra-fancy Waffle House breakfast on Valentine's morning. Upon entering the restaurant, the woman noticed her ex-boyfriend enjoying a meal with his new lady. Consumed by a jealous rage, the woman attacked her ex, beating him in the head with the heel of her shoe. Luckily, the guy escaped with his life. And the femme fatale, she was charged with battery and criminal damage to private property. I don't condone the woman's actions by any means, but if you're going to make a fool of yourself in front of a crowd, you might as well look good doing it. Who knew high heels were so versatile?
Hmm, what shoes I wonder?
How to see if new shoes work with new dress. Mirror's are so last year apparently...