CENTRAMATIC WHEEL BALANCER : STEEL WHEEL RIMS FOR CARS : BIG WHEEL BICYCLE
Centramatic Wheel Balancer
- an acrobat who balances himself in difficult positions
- halter: either of the rudimentary hind wings of dipterous insects; used for maintaining equilibrium during flight
- Balancer are a hybrid breed of beef cattle, a combination of Gelbvieh and Angus. These cattle are bred for their hybrid vigour, resulting in a higher growth rate and better quality meat.
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
In the summer there's a lot of traffic in the canals in Utrecht. Smaller boats must wait on the side for the biggies to pass by. This woman tries to avoid the boat from rocking against the brick wall. Perfectly balancing on the front of the boat she managed to keep some distance between the boat and the bricks. Her husband scared watching her from the back of the boat.
Automatically balance while you drive! By using centrifugal force, the free moving weights sealed in the balancer automatically distribute exactly where needed, placing the assembly in perfect balance. Fits 24.5" drive tires with 10-hole aluminum wheels and 11.25" bolt circles. Sold as a pair.