CAR WHEEL SIZES - SHOPPING CARTS WITH WHEELS
Car Wheel Sizes
- (Wheel sizing) The appropriate wheel size for a car or truck wheel depends on a number of factors, including: * The bolt pattern * The diameter of the bolt circle * The offset * The size of the wheel * The centerbore * the x-factor * the load capacity * the GVWR
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
car wheel sizes - Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand SK4C3F 1/2-Inch Drive 3-Piece Lugnut Service Flip Impact Socket Set
Sure, our sockets look great. But underneath their sleek, electro-phosphate finish lies a product with a heart of impact-grade steel. Sockets that are built to be tough. Built to be bold. Built to be Ingersoll Rand. Includes: 3/4-Inch x 3/16-Inch, 19mm x 21mm and a 3-Inch. extension. Packaged in a blow molded case.
Ingersoll Rand’s SK4C3F 1/2-inch drive three-piece lug nut service flip impact socket set includes one 3/4-inch by 13/16-inch socket, one 19-mm by 21-mm socket, and one 3-inch extension socket. Ideal for automotive work, the SK4C3F set in its convenient heavy-duty plastic storage case is easily transportable from the garage to the shop to the work site.
SK4C3F 1/2-Inch Drive
3-Piece Lugnut Impact Socket Set
At a Glance:
Sockets included: 3/4-inch by 13/16-inch, 19 mm by 21 mm, and 3-inch extension
Case dimensions: 5.5 inches by 1.75 inches by 3.75 inches; weighs 1.5 pounds
Forged chrome-molybdenum steel for high-strength durability
Backed by a lifetime warranty
Ingersoll Rand's SK4C3F 1/2-inch drive lug nut service flip impact socket set is ideal for common autmotive projects. View larger
These sockets’ impact-grade toughness is designed for high-torque applications, and the forged chrome-molybdenum steel provides high-strength durability. The electro-phosphate finish presents a sleeker look for higher visibility, and the laser-etched size labeling makes for easier identification—which means less time spent fumbling for the right size and more time spent getting the job done faster.
About Ingersoll Rand
With a history dating back to 1871, Ingersoll Rand and its family of brands represents a proven history in construction, mining, industrial, and commercial markets. Through acquisitions, innovations, and customer focus, today's Ingersoll Rand offers market-leading solutions and services that enable customers to create progress through a variety of industries and markets that touch everyday life.
What's in the Box
One Ingersoll Rand SK4C3F 1/2-inch drive three-piece lug nut service flip impact socket set and one molded plastic case.
Ingersoll Rand's SK4C3F three-piece impact socket set comes with a tough blow-molded plastic case. (Click to enlarge)
Vector Car - Front and Back (eps)
Vector drawn car, front and back. Available at any size you require in eps or rasterized to jpeg, tiff, gif etc without watermark.
Terry Grant Racing Car - Glasgow Festival
Really impressive display by this guy. After this he got out of his car and drove (by remote control) another full size car.