BEST LONGBOARD WHEELS FOR CRUISING. LINK WHEEL PACKAGES.
Best Longboard Wheels For Cruising
- A type of long surfboard
- This article contains gratuitous slang.
- Longboarding is the act of riding on a longboard.
- A sailboard hull that s more than 11 feet (336 cm) long.
- (cruise) drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure; "She cruised the neighborhood in her new convertible"
- Sail about in an area without a precise destination, esp. for pleasure
- Take a vacation on a ship or boat following a predetermined course, usually calling in at several ports
- (cruise) an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- (cruise) travel at a moderate speed; "Please keep your seat belt fastened while the plane is reaching cruising altitude"
- (of a vehicle or person) Travel or move slowly around without a specific destination in mind
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
best longboard wheels for cruising - Atom Kicktail
Atom Kicktail Longboard
The Atom Kicktail longboards deck shape allows you reap all the stability benefits of a longboard but still crack an ollie when needed. If you're wanting one longboard that'll do it all without hurting your pocket, the Atom Kick-tail longboard is a great choice.
Bright blue 78A polyurethane wheels and standard skate trucks help make this a smooth-rolling urban cruiser.
The Atom Kick-tail longboard is an ideal entry level longboard that offers versatility and a surprisingly robust feature set for the price. The kick-tail deck shape provides the stability benefits of a longboard, but offers enough responsive performance to turn the occasional ollie.
Maple laminate deck
PHT graphic material
80 grit aluminum oxide grip tape
Standard skate trucks made of die-cast aluminum hanger and base, and chromoly axle
90A - HR suspension
65-millimeter 78A tires
7.4-pound overall weight
Four-pound deck weight
39-inch overall length
Eight-millimeter axle diameter
8.5-inch axle width
39-inch deck length
9.4-inch deck width
0.375-inch by 60-millimeter chromoly king pin
Eight by 22 millimeter ABEC 5 bearing
Accepts 22-millimeter bearing
Atom is a line of boards produced by MBS. Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season year round, and is the original mountainboarding company, leading the industry by developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. MBS is dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders, and has expanded its product line to additionally include carveboards, longboards, and skateboards.
Longboard Championship at Parry Beach Denmark, Canon 50D and Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS
longboard design, the board is 125 cm long and 22 cm wide at the widest part
best longboard wheels for cruising
A sadistic serial killer is targeting New York's gay community and, in response, the NYPD sends rookie cop Steve Burns undercover to find the killer. Burns, who is straight, poses as a homosexual and enters the world of gay S&M sex clubs, learning their rules and mores as he goes along. But as Burns arduously tracks down the murderer, he finds himself growing attracted to these clubs and the gay lifestyle, forcing him to question -- and possibly confront -- his own sexual identity.
Al Pacino hunts for a serial killer in a lurid world of gay leather bars in Cruising. Because of his resemblance to the victims of a series of slayings, cop Steve Burns (Pacino) goes undercover as a gay man, wandering through wild, gyrating bacchanalias straight out of a Tom of Finland painting, hoping that the killer will be drawn to his dark, tormented eyes. Cruising is a peculiar movie, a gritty police procedural that director William Friedkin (The French Connection, The Exorcist) tried to push into a quasi-metaphysical dimension with some casting tricks and subliminal images. Due to the controversy the movie sparked in the gay community, Friedkin goes to great lengths in the commentary and featurettes to defend the authenticity of the movie's sources (about a bizarre scene where a muscular black man wearing nothing but a jock strap and a cowboy hat appears out of nowhere and slaps a suspect being interrogated by the police, Friedkin claims this actually happened, though no context is offered). The movie passes no apparent judgment on the overtly sexual scenes in gay bars...yet clearly these scenes are expected to provoke unease in the viewer. Cruising is sure to provoke arguments: Is Pacino's performance vulnerable or tentative? Is the movie about homophobia or homophobic itself? What does the ending mean? Yet there's no denying it's claimed a place in cinematic history; far more people know about it than have seen it. For that--as well as the stylish cinematography--Cruising is worth seeing. --Bret Fetzer