BEHIND THE WHEEL ROUTE 66 : USED ENGLISH WHEEL FOR SALE : WHEEL CLAMPS UK
Behind The Wheel Route 66
- a pass route in which the receiver, often a running back, travels parallel along the line of scrimmage and then takes off up the field.
- A Wheel route is a pattern run by a receiver or running back in American Football. When run by a receiver, the player will immediately run a quick out pattern, then proceed to turn upfield in a curved pattern.
- Country Code: +66 International Call Prefix: 00x (001,004,005,006,007,008 and 009)
- sixty-six: being six more than sixty
- Year 66 (LXVI) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
behind the wheel route 66 - Behind the
Behind the Wheel...on Route 66
In 1951, Howard went to Greyhound Driver School in Dallas, and drove from 1951 until 1979. His driving was largely done in Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico along "old 66." He has traveled literally over two and a half million miles over the length and breadth of the Southwest during his twenty-eight years of Greyhound service. Observing the land and its people, studying its colorful history, and putting to canvas the realism of everyday lives of the cowboy, Indian, the good times and the bad times, hardship and triumph of life in this often harsh and brutal environment. Enjoy these nostalgic, true-life accounts of Main Street USA.
santa monica pier at sunset from the ferris wheel (iPhone wallpaper)
Turns out Santa Monica Pier is the end of Route 66. And behind that building at the end sits a cat named Larry Dallas Poling who sings and plays a mean Cat Stevens while seagulls get amazing still-wing hangtime behind him in the ocean breeze. It didn't suck, either, stumbling onto the Ferris wheel right as the sun passed over the horizon.
I suppose it was a combination of factors...the long hours behind the wheel, the stark scenery and oppressive heat and that last little pothole... that finally got the best of me. I stopped the car with a skid, jumped out and proceeded to tear the road up and add a little color to my world.
behind the wheel route 66
One of six new boxed sets housing six separate Depeche Mode singles and a 12-page booklet. Box 4 represents the Music For The Masses (1987)/Violator (1990) era with the hits "Strangelove," "Never Let Me Down Again," "Personal Jesus," "Enjoy The Silence," and others. Also included are alternate mixes, live versions, and extras.
One of the most successful modern rock bands ever, Depeche Mode were at once cult heroes and commercial heavies. Originally rooted the U.K.'s late-'70s New Romantic movement, they went on to pioneer a signature style built on propulsive beats and massive synth lines. From mesmerizing dance raves to industrial dirges, their brilliant electro-pop is the sound of a global phenomenon.