Silver Opal Earrings. Personalized Sterling Silver Bracelet. Kay's Silver Lake Resort.
Silver Opal Earrings
- (earring) jewelry to ornament the ear; usually clipped to the earlobe or fastened through a hole in the lobe
- (earring) A piece of jewelry worn on the ear
- (Earring) Any ear ornament; not necessarily ring shaped
- A piece of jewelry worn on the lobe or edge of the ear
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Opal is a mineraloid gel which is deposited at a relatively low temperature and may occur in the fissures of almost any kind of rock, being most commonly found with limonite, sandstone, rhyolite, marl and basalt. The word opal comes from the Latin opalus, by Greek ???????? opallios.
- A gemstone consisting of hydrated silica, typically semitransparent and showing varying colors against a pale or dark ground
- OPAL (Open Pool Australian Lightwater reactor) is a 20 megawatt (MW) pool-type nuclear research reactor that was officially opened on the 20th of April 2007 at the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO) Research Establishment at Lucas Heights, located in South Sydney,
- a translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color; some varieties are used as gemstones
silver opal earrings - Messianic Seal
Messianic Seal with Opal stone - Sterling Silver Earrings (2.5 cm or 1" ) - Opal from both Sides.
Silver Messianic seal. One of the early Church symbols found in Jerusalem. Heavy and handmade.
`For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile-the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.` Romans 12:13.
An early Church sign of both Jewish and Gentile faith in the Messiah Jesus. The Menorah represents God`s covenant to His people , the Fish icthys was used as an acronym for Iosus Cristos, son of God, saviour and the star of David represents Israel of God.
Burning - Fire Opal Tribal Earrings
Burning - Fire Opal Tribal Earrings 14 July, 2011 Our latest theme challenge for the Burlesque Bellydance Team is Burning Man, and these fiery orange fire opals were 'burning' to be a part of the theme. This design is a variation of a recent design I have been playing with which was inspired by a pair of earrings that belong to my daughter's friend. The first pair I made got snatched up at the Ketchum Arts Festival so I revisited the design and changed things up a bit. I am so very pleased with the result!
Black opal earrings glass silver earrings handmade artist lampwork beads diamond topaz amber misty creamy blue sterling silver earrings
Black Opals... Zulu shaped lampwork beads, with floating shades of amber, blue, topaz, on silver gold black, are adorned with sterling silver daisies, and black onyx stones. These lampwork beads were made by my favorite Australian artist Faye (Feyglass). All metal components are 925 sterling silver.