Tire chains sizes : Canadian tire store locator montreal.
Tire Chains Sizes
- Snow chains, or tire chains, are devices which are affixed to the tires of vehicles to provide superior traction when driving through snow and ice.
- (tire chain) chain attached to wheels to increase traction on ice or snow
- Each of the classes, typically numbered, into which garments or other articles are divided according to how large they are
- (size) the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
- The relative extent of something; a thing's overall dimensions or magnitude; how big something is
- (size) (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"
- (size) cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- Extensive dimensions or magnitude
carry chains or tires
“Carry Chains or Traction Tires” When signs say you must carry chains or traction tires, the chains or traction tires must be in or on your vehicle, and they must be the right size for your vehicle and of sufficient number to comply with the chain rules.
A quick snapshot of a tire size just for informational purposes, but I keep looking at it for some reason. Why? (Looks best at full screen or on black)
See also: national tyres brakestire stores miamiwestlake trailer tiresrace x tyre gaugeforklift tyres south africapirelli tires torontosullivan tire north attleboro