How to make silver rings : Silver grey dress : Silver framed pictures.
How To Make Silver Rings
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- A telephone call
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- The making of electrical contact
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
Hand formed silver ring which has been oxidized to give a great antiqued brushed finish. A beautiful champagne coloured freshwater tahitian pearl has been placed on the ring. A little explanation on how the pearl is secured onto the ring: the pearl itself is picked out individually for its beauty. It comes drilled through, but the hole is not quite big enough to fit onto the stem that is soldered onto the ring itself. So I have to make the hole in the pearl bigger by drilling and then jeweler's grad expoxy is placed on the stem of the ring. The pearl is then glued on and the jeweler's grade epoxy seals the top of the stem.
RAW 8/52 Fold Formed Copper and Fine Silver Hibiscus Ring
This ring started out as just the flower because I wanted to try a little bit of fold forming. I got the flower done and decided it would make a great RAW ring, but I couldn't figure out how to put it on a ring because it stuck up so high. I placed the flower on the back of my hand to see how it would look as a ring, and the only place I could get it to stand up was between my fingers. That was all I needed! The fine silver band is constructed to hold the flower between my fingers. I'm really happy with how it turned out!!