Bath Tube Repair : Dent Repair Video : Drywall Cracks Repair.
Bath Tube Repair
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Wash (someone) while immersing him or her in a container of water
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- bathe: clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
- The inner tube of a bicycle tire
- provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- A long, hollow cylinder of metal, plastic, glass, etc., for holding or transporting something, chiefly liquids or gases
- Material in such a cylindrical form; tubing
- convey in a tube; "inside Paris, they used to tube mail"
Eddy took a bath - Restoration Part 10
Eddystone 940 - The Gentleman's Receiver ('Cos it retailed for ~ $250 back in 1967). Looking very clean now the front glass and panels and knobs have been to the bathroom. The dial plate is brushed and vacced. Inside the resistors around a few tubes were found to be very high, now replaced and the instability is gone. The Local oscillator tube has been replaced as it had a grid to plate short, and Eddy is singing again. The electrolytics in the audio chain are next.
Split + Dunked
So the torso crack means her legs come off, and the snapped neck means her head is removable. But I think I'd rather have frakked up hard plastic rather than the arms and legs. But then again, my tube of E6000 and I are very close.