Toilet Repair Troubleshooting : Electronics Repair Manual
Toilet Repair Troubleshooting
- Trace and correct faults in a mechanical or electronic system
- The identification and resolution of problems, especially problems of a technical nature
- (troubleshoot) trouble-shoot: solve problems; "He is known to be good at trouble-shooting"
- Troubleshooting is a form of problem solving, often applied to repair failed products or processes. It is a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem so that it can be solved, and so the product or process can be made operational again.
- Solve serious problems for a company or other organization
- gutter: misfortune resulting in lost effort or money; "his career was in the gutter"; "all that work went down the sewer"; "pensions are in the toilet"
- A room, building, or cubicle containing one or more of these
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- The process of washing oneself, dressing, and attending to one's appearance
- A large bowl for urinating or defecating into, typically plumbed into a sewage system and with a flushing mechanism
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
toilet repair troubleshooting - Jabsco 29200-0120
Jabsco 29200-0120 Marine Manual to Electric Marine Toilet Converstion Kit for Jabsco Manual Toilets (Series 29090 and 29120)
Electric ConversionsFeatures: Directly replaces manual pump assemblyEasy to InstallSimple to operateDual action control allows water level to be variedFits all Jabsco and Par 29090 and 29120 standard and large bowl toilets. Adaptors available to fit many other makesSuitable for use in above or below waterline installationsBuilt in maceratorMeets EN50081-2 for Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC)Meets ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG 183.410 for Ignition protectionSelf priming up to 0.6m(2ft)Waste pump discharges over an anti siphon loop up to 1.8m(6ft) and out of a through hull fitting down to 0.9m(3ft) below the surfaceTypical power consumption is less than 1.0 amp hour(12 Volt)
OSX Tribble Trouble
This was my first major issue I've ever faced with OSX and boy it taught me a lot. A few days ago the power blipped and my apc for whatever reason didn't save this machine. I think that began some corruption. Yesterday I reboot and get an error, but it dissapears and life is normal. Today a friend IM's me and I can't find the window. I quit iChat, reload, and it now crashes. I reboot and my system fonts are torqued (as seen), I reboot, boot to the OSX cd, verify & repair the disk, now it wont boot at all. I reboot, archive & reinstall and my users are gone. Then I got to learn how to repopulate the mac's nidb, wheee.. Who knew I'd be chucking 4 hours this morning down a toilet of troubleshooting. The neat thing is I did it. My machine is back to being happy, I have a few fonts to reinstall but its looking like 98% of my applications are just fine. I'd like to see Windows handle the amount of hacking I did to this machine and come back with everything hunkeydorey. Whateva.
Japanese Toilet by TOTO
this is of the 'washlet' variety. After you 'go', you can press a button which then releases a nozzle which squirts warm water right where you need it! The first time is a bit disturbing - especially when you don't realise you also need to hit the 'stop' button when you've had enough! - Just think of all the paper that can be saved! - These toilets are more common in Japan than you think they'll be - even Youth Hostels have them!