OPAL AND SILVER RINGS : SILVER LEAF WALLPAPER : SILVER FOIL LINED ENVELOPES.
Opal And Silver Rings
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- A telephone call
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
opal and silver rings - Bling Jewelry
Bling Jewelry Vintage CZ Sterling Silver Opal Engagement Ring - Size 7
The October birthstone opal never looked more luscious. Buy this exquisite Vintage Diamond CZ Sterling Silver Opal Ring for yourself or someone else special born in October. This vintage opal ring sparkles all day and, when you're off to an evening event, you're ready with a chic cocktail ring. Bigger plans for a bigger present? Buy our opal ring for a stunning engagement ring. Opal jewelry delights the eye with it play of vibrant colors. The opal birthstone for October will remind you of a cascade of brightly hued fall leaves. Buy this gorgeous opal beauty no matter what month you were born in. Measures: face ht. 15 mm; band width 3 mm; opal stone 5mm x 7 mm (1.0 ct.)
Finished and clean"Peggy" The cycle of life ring Coober Peedy Opal Skull set in silver.
"Peggy" The cycle of life ring Coober Peedy Opal Skull set in silver. The ring is made of sterling silver with a deep purple Amethyst stone next to the Coober Peedy mine opal That I cut and carved into a skull and set with two bright red Garnets for eyes. Under the back of the opal I attach thin piece of pink mother of pearl to give the opal a slight pink hue. Size 9 ring: The ring is intended to be worn on the index finger of the left hand. In our cycle of life we, like the opal have some inner light unique to us. And Like every individual raindrop on a pond will create an ever growing circle , people create circles of influence with our individual self. We effect every other circle we come in contact with, though our individual drop of water is only a small part of the the pond , it existence resonates across the whole of it. I named the ring after My art Teacher "Peggy Pendergrass." Peggy Pendergrass is such an influntial person to me and others , I had to name this ring after her . She is still teaching art in Brentwood TN, her mark ever vibrant, Her circle ever growing.
fire fox gray opal silver ring
the opal is natural from the a Mintubi mine in Australia . It is 16 mm X 13 mm x 3.2 mm . "I cut this stone 3 months ago it is stable" set in sterling silver band . The band is 14 mm wide with some star-burst patterns under the black patina . The ring size is 7 1/2 But should fit down to a 6 3/4 due to the wide band . Not recommended for 7 1/2 unless you use a wide band now . As most rings a worn like a fat mans belt the excess hangs over the girth of the belt . With rings of this width their is no extra hang room . Total weight is 8.5 grams super strong and light . My tempering skills are among the best you may find .