Repairing Toshiba Laptop : True 2 Form Collision Repair
Repairing Toshiba Laptop
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- (repair) a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
- Multics customer. Two sites in Japan.
- La Vie Claire was a professional road bicycle racing team named after its chief sponsor La vie Claire, a chain of health food stores.
- A laptop is a personal computer designed for mobile use that is small and light enough for a person to rest on their lap.
- a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
- Jesse Hartman is a musician, filmmaker and actor, living in New York's East Village.
- A microcomputer that is portable and suitable for use while traveling
Réparation d'un laptop-2
This is a laptop I just put into pieces to repair a failing power jack. It is so long to dismantle all the parts. And it was difficult to desolder and resolder the failaing part. But I finally succeeded and it is now working normally!!
My laptop switches on, but does nothing else... Do I know what I'm doing? No! Did I manage to fix it? No! But I was happy to discover no signs of explosion, or mega heaps of dust :)