USED MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MASSACHUSETTS. MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT CHAMONIX ZIP SWEATER. MUSCULOSKELETAL ULTRASOUND EQUIPMENT.
Used Medical Equipment Massachusetts
- Medical equipment is designed to aid in the diagnosis, monitoring or treatment of medical conditions. These devices are usually designed with rigorous safety standards. The medical equipment is included in the category Medical technology.
- Charges for the purchase of equipment used in providing medical services and care. Examples include monitors, x-ray machines, whirlpools.
- any medical equipment used to enable mobility and functionality (e.g. wheel chair, hospital bed, traction apparatus, Continuous Positive Air Pressure machines, etc.).
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Atlantic coast, one of the six New England states; pop. 6,349,097; capital, Boston; statehood, Feb. 6, 1788 (6). Settled by the Pilgrims in 1620, it was a center of resistance to the British before becoming one of the original thirteen states
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- a state in New England; one of the original 13 colonies
- Massachuset: a member of the Algonquian people who formerly lived around Massachusetts Bay
MASSACHUSETTS 1908 ---LICENSE PLATE
Massachusetts 1908 license plate made of porcelain enamelled iron.
Massachusetts State House - Boston, MA
Massachusetts State House - Boston, MA (built 1798)