Repair Broken Toilet Flange. How To Repair Cracked Leather Seats
Repair Broken Toilet Flange
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- (especially of promises or contracts) having been violated or disregarded; "broken (or unkept) promises"; "broken contracts"
- Having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or in working order
- Sick or weakened
- Rejected, defeated, or despairing
- physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split; "a broken mirror"; "a broken tooth"; "a broken leg"; "his neck is broken"
- subdued or brought low in condition or status; "brought low"; "a broken man"; "his broken spirit"
- A large bowl for urinating or defecating into, typically plumbed into a sewage system and with a flushing mechanism
- gutter: misfortune resulting in lost effort or money; "his career was in the gutter"; "all that work went down the sewer"; "pensions are in the toilet"
- The process of washing oneself, dressing, and attending to one's appearance
- A room, building, or cubicle containing one or more of these
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- A projecting flat rim, collar, or rib on an object, serving to strengthen or attach or (on a wheel) to maintain position on a rail
- A flange is an external or internal rib, or rim (lip), for strength, as the flange of an iron beam or I-beam (or a T-beam); or for a guide, as the flange of a train wheel; or for attachment to another object, as the flange on the end of a pipe, steam cylinder, etc.
- Flanging is an audio effect produced by mixing two identical signals together, with one signal delayed by a small and gradually changing period, usually smaller than 20 milliseconds.
- a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
repair broken toilet flange - SF-100 Toilet
SF-100 Toilet Spanner Flange
Fernco Spanner Toilet Flange Part No. SF-100 For the repair of broken toilet flanges. FIX-A-FLANGE eliminates the need to replace broken closet flanges, saving time and money. Simply place the flange under the broken area of the ring and tighten the nut. * Repairs broken toilet flanges without costly replacement * Suitable for all cast iron, plastic, copper & brass toilet flanges * Stops wobbly, leaking toilets * Installs fast & easy Suitable for all cast iron, plastic, copper & brass toilet flanges
Broken hand x-ray
Today I had to get a removable splint on my hand and arm. The bone is a little slow to heal. It's only been 4 weeks though, so I'm not overly worried about it right now. I can take this splint off to shower, but it has to go back on. I'll get a picture later... The original break (July 17th) showed the bone separated, so to me this xray is looking better than the first one. In all honesty, for as much as I wanted the cast off, it feels good to have it back on. I wear it for the next four weeks. Then I get it x-rayed. If it's healing, perfect! If not, I may need a pin in the bone. But I'm sure it'll heal just fine. I hope.............. eta: Over 1200 views! Funny......... I've made 3 MOO cards of this xray, and they're all gone. I didn't think anyone would want one. :o) I can't get over the fact over 3000 people have seen this xray as of Dec 15/10.
Second Floor Bathroom, Again
It's hard to photograph the small bathroom on the second floor. Work on this room was complete in December, or so I thought. When I went to reconnect the toilet I had some big problems -- could not get the toilet to stop running and had water pouring out of the drain line with each flush. A plumber tried to fix the toilet and found a hairline crack in the tank. And a broken flange. And a cracked elbow in the drain line. Apparently, the PVC drain line melted a bit when the house had a fire in 2003. (The bathroom is right above the area damaged the most in the fire.) After another $750 in plumbing repairs, the bathroom was finally completed in January. For the baseboards, I used old floor boards from a neighbor's house.
repair broken toilet flange
Dorman Products, Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. We've earned our reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Our prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere. At Dorman, we take pride in the quality of our products and in your satisfaction.