ANTIQUE CRYSTAL REPAIR : HOW TO REPAIR DRIVEWAY : MOTOR REPAIR INDUSTRY
Antique Crystal Repair
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
- Clear and transparent like crystal
- a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- quartz glass: colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
August 13 2010 Antique Boudoir Doll Larger 026
I got two of these antique half dolls in an auctioned box lot of vintage and antique doll parts. They appear to be made of a light plaster or chalk, and have mohair tresses. Such neat little flapper ladies! Off to eBay they go, but in the meantime, it's a delight having them around. This one had a broken head, which I repaired, and then fashioned a little choker necklace of ribbon and crystal beads to cover up the "wound."
Home Sweet Home
My home is old(and maybe in need of a few repairs), but beautiful and loved and familiar. That's what this simple charm bracelet makes me think of, though I promise it doesn't need repairing! Two strands of antiqued brass rope chain make the band of this bracelet with a vintage brass key and wire-wrapped vintage chandelier crystal and freshwater pearl hanging at the claw clasp.