* Items not yet linked are under migration; please check later for them, and for additional planned classic text resources.
1. *The Divine Pymander, by Hermes Trismegistus
Translation by Dr. Everard, 1650 A.D.
Note: Link Goes to Linked List of the Pymander Books at 2000 C.E.
2. The Virgin of the World, by Hermes Trismegistus
Translation by Dr. Anna Kingsford and Edward Maitland, 1880's A.D.
5. "Discourse on Method", by René Des Cartes, aka Descartes
On Understanding Truth by Reason and Intuition, via
discussion of his scientific publications:
On "Reason and Emotion", The Life of Virtue:
The Essence of Virtue, Highest Virtue of Reason,
Moral Value of the Emotions
by Sir Francis Bacon
11. "Respectability", by Elbert Hubbard, 1905
Part 1: History of "Conspicuous Waste" (satirical)
Part 2: Hubbard's concept of "Voluntary Community"
Part 3: Athens' Economic Community: The Roycrofters
17. Excerpts of the Rosicrucian Manual 1938
The final Edition Prior to the Death of
Dr. H. Spencer Lewis, Imperator