Girl toys age 4 : Magnetic toys for boys.
Girl Toys Age 4
- A young or relatively young woman
- daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A female child
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A particular stage in someone's life
- historic period: an era of history having some distinctive feature; "we live in a litigious age"
- The latter part of life or existence; old age
- The length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- Derek Lamar Fisher (born August 9, 1974) is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. His NBA career has spanned more than 14 years, during which he has won 5 NBA Championships.
- four: being one more than three
- four: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
Butterscotch the Pony
Furreal Butterscotch Pony If your child has ever asked for a pony for a birthday or Christmas present then the award winning Butterscotch Pony would make the ideal gift. Parents up and down the country have been amazed by how much their kids love this realistic interactive Fur Real Friends Pony. Butterscotch Pony is incredibly realistic and loves to be groomed. She will move her head towards you as you groom her. She will amazingly respond to your love with lifelike horse sounds and movements. Your child can sit on the pony and butterscotch will make galloping sounds as if she is being ridden. Butterscotch pony comes with a toy carrot which can be fed to her. She will turn her head and open her mouth when she is hungry or shake her head if she is full. It's really no wonder that Butterscotch Pony has won best toy awards all over the World. Butterscotch Pony is 39 inches high and can support up to 36 kg. Butterscotch My Pony The Hasbro FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony can fulfill every little girl's dream of having her very own pony. Butterscotch is a miniature Shetland pony, and will react to your child's loving care in an amazingly realistic way. More than 3 feet tall, Butterscotch will also allow kids to sit on her for a pretend ride. Recommended for ages 4 through 10, Butterscotch Pony will quickly become any little girl's most precious friend. Winner of the 2007 Toy of the Year award for Best Girls Toy of the Year. Groom, Feed and Ride your Pony Every girl dreams of having her very own pony! With realistic animation, movement and sounds, this incredibly lifelike pony is a very special, once-in-a-lifetime friend. This adorable pony stands over three feet tall, and really "comes alive" as she moves and responds to your loving care! Touch or talk to your pony and her head moves! As you continue to interact with her, watch her ears wiggle and her eyes blink! Be sure to take extra-special care of your pony. "Feed" her the carrot and groom her with her brush. Watch her swish her tail back and forth! She even whinnies and snorts, and will sniff your hand! Sit on your pony for a pretend ride and she makes walking sounds! Bring home Butterscotch pony and make your little girl’s dreams come true! Pony comes with carrot, brush, and halter. Pony’s maximum weight limit is 80 lbs./36kg. What's in the Box? In addtion to Butterscotch Pony herself the following accessories are included: •Carrot •Brush •Halter Butterscotch Key Features •Realistic horse movements •Moves head, wiggles ears, blinks eyes and swishes her tail •Opens her mouth when hungry •You can feed her with toy carrot •Sit on and pretend to ride while she makes gallopping sounds •Groom her and hear her whinny with delight •Adopt your very own pony •Age 4 to 10 years •Height 39 inchs tall •Weight up to 80lbs/36kgs •Requires 6x D batteries (not included) So what are you waiting for? Get your child this fantastic FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony today and give your child hours of fun for years to come! Original price approx: ?200
I met Jessie at the 2009 car show in Washington, DC. Well, I was shooting pics. of her race car and a man approched me and we started talking about the car. He gave me a racing schedule and a picture of Jessie(which I later on got her to autograph=) I realized that this was Jessie's race car and went to talk to her. I had seen her talking to some people when I had first walked be but I thought she was answering basic Q&A about the car. So when I finally got it that she was the driver I wanted to ask her some questions about how she got into it. She's been racing for about 4 years now. She loves sports and her softball coach had introduced her to the world of go karts. She took to it right away and fell in love with it. She then moved up to bigger toys like the one you see here. When not attending classes at the University Of Maryland in College Park she is Racing up in Pennsylvania, close to Ghettysburg. She races on Friday nights. A very nice girl and at age 20 she has the whole world ahead of her. Thanks for the pic. Jessie and good luck with the racing and where ever life takes you. Maybe I'll try to come up one Friday night and catch a race. =) Oh yeah, and the man that approched me? Well that was her dad.