CURRENT MCDONALDS TOYS - GADGET SHOW TOP 5 FLYING TOYS
Current Mcdonalds Toys
- McDonald's Corporation is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving more than 58 million customers daily.
- Just like in the States. Big Mac, Cheeseburger, Fries. Also McPork, Teriyaki burger, and shrimp sandwich. Despite what you hear the portions and food are exactly the same as in America. They’re not that much more expensive than America either.
- chicken nuggets are not healthy or nutritious at all! Furthermore as the kids along with a considerable number of grown ups continue to gorge on McDonald’s chicken nuggets is not quite what the McDonald’s chicken nuggets are made of. Sodium phosphate serves as one
- a flow of electricity through a conductor; "the current was measured in amperes"
- a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes); "the raft floated downstream on the current"; "he felt a stream of air"; "the hose ejected a stream of water"
- Belonging to the present time; happening or being used or done now
- occurring in or belonging to the present time; "current events"; "the current topic"; "current negotiations"; "current psychoanalytic theories"; "the ship's current position"
- In common or general use
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
It's a current Australian McDonald's Happy Meals toy. It's so cute that people actually buy it without buying the meal and I'm buying the meals to collect them.
Viv & Leo
Vivienne back in some comfy clothes after a hard day of modelling, with her new toy, Leo (one of McDonalds' current happy meal toys)