1 Year Old Toys For Boys - Desk Toys Gadgets - Best Toys For 7 Yr Old Girls.
1 Year Old Toys For Boys
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- A son
- (boy) a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- A male child or young man
- one: the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
- one: used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane' is Scottish"
- "?1" (read "Infinity Ichi"; translated as "Infinity 1") is Do As Infinity's twenty-first single, released on June 17, 2009. The band had disbanded in September 2005, but reformed three years later in September 2008.
COLBY'S SLEEPY TOES 1/52
This is the first week of Colby's 52 week journey in 2010! I will miss my Zooie in the group but with four dogs, it's only fair to give everyone a chance. In this photo, Colby is snuggled in my arm while we sit on the sofa together. He's a great snuggler. Colby is a one year old Pomeranian. He is the first small dog I've ever had and the first dog in our family that is not a rescue. What a little ball of sunshine! He is a happy boy and full of personality. He adds so much joy to our home. He plays with my big boys (he's 6 pounds and they are 32, 65 and 70 pounds) like he's their size. He loves toys and Nylabones! No need to buy little bones for Colby. He loves the BIG boy bones! I hate to admit that he does have a couple issues. He barks at people and dogs when we are near our house. He's protective and insecure. When he actually meets them, he just wants to play with the dog. He is a little timid around new people when we are outside and will back away from hands that reach to pet him on the head. He prefers pets and scratches under the neck and on his sides and belly. When inside, he is friendly and out going with everyone. I just love this little guy..........love, love, love........
a friend for wataru
this creepy little guy came with leslie's kenner and she generously donated him to my dolly family so that blaine (my wataru) would have a boyfriend. must come up with a fun name for this little guy (and dress him) tomorrow. priority #1 was delousing him. he was covered in something which i originally thought was mold but turned out to be good old fashioned filth the dirt was rather easy to get off. we thought he might be something kind of cool and valuable... we know nothing about 70s toys (other than kenner blythes!) but, a quick search of ebay informed us that he is a sunshine family doll that is worth all of about 99 cents. oh well, he's still kinda kooky looking and he'll still make a good boyfriend for blaine. and, his legs are pretty cool. they seem very ahead of their time and hold a pose like the current pullip legs. he can even stand on his own.