AMERICN SIGNATURE FURNITURE - BEST FURNITURE ONLINE - QUAINT FURNITURE STICKLEY BROS.
Americn Signature Furniture
- your name written in your own handwriting
- a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv program
- A person's name written in a distinctive way as a form of identification in authorizing a check or document or concluding a letter
- The action of signing a document
- A distinctive pattern, product, or characteristic by which someone or something can be identified
- touch: a distinguishing style; "this room needs a woman's touch"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
americn signature furniture - Victorinox Swiss
Victorinox Swiss Army Signature Pocket Knife
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes this set of tools for men and women to tuck into pocket, purse, glove compartment, fishing-tackle box, or anyplace else where it can be found in a hurry. Measuring just 2-1/4 inches long--smaller than a pack of gum--and sheathed in the famous Swiss Army red plastic, the Signature original pocket knife is a toolbox and manicure kit small enough to fit into a pocket or clip onto a key ring. A valued companion that provides security and confidence, this pocket knife consists of seven separate features and carries a lifetime warranty against defects. The tools folded inside the pocket knife are a small knife blade, scissors, a nail file with a screwdriver tip, and a ballpoint pen.
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes the Swiss Army Signature pocketknife, a compact multi-tool for around-the-house or on-the-go use. Measuring 2.25 inches long, the Signature is stylishly cased in a classic red housing with the familiar Victorinox logo on the side. More importantly, the Signature contains several handy mini-tools, including a small blade, a nail file with a screwdriver tip, a retractable pen, scissors, tweezers, and a key ring for easy transport.
The Signature is stylishly cased in a classic red Swiss Army housing.
As with all Victorinox items, the Signature is made to exacting standards, with dozens of steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials to performing the final inspection. In addition, each individual tool has been hardened in a different way to stand up to its designated use. The Signature weighs 0.8 ounces and carries a lifetime warranty.
Nail file with screwdriver tip
In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener's mother, and "inox," or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The original product dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer's and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor for versatility.
Argiope sp. (Family Araneidae) Sc. name: Argiope anasuja This spider weaves a web marked with distinctive zig-zag bands of white silk. It is known as the Signature Spider because of this. The spider holds its legs together in pairs, making it look like a creature with four legs instead of eight. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives
Autograph Please... 2 (Signature Spider)
Signature Spider - that's grabbed its prey Location: National Park via BNHS Leapord Track Camp - Mumbai Nokia N82 - Macro Mode