Silver envelope pendant. Buy 90 silver
Silver Envelope Pendant
- A covering or containing structure or layer
- any wrapper or covering
- a curve that is tangent to each of a family of curves
- A flat paper container with a sealable flap, used to enclose a letter or document
- The outer metal or glass housing of a vacuum tube, electric light, etc
- a flat (usually rectangular) container for a letter, thin package, etc.
- an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- Hanging downward; pendent
- pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- Coat or plate with silver
silver envelope pendant - Envelope Clear
Envelope Clear Crystal Sterling Silver Clasp Pendant Charms For Girls
Step into the fashion world with this Envelope shape with April birthstone sterling silver clasp pendant charm! This enchanting pendant will surely add flare to your bracelets, necklaces and key chains. Either way, it brings you great fun and completely expresses your styles. Ultimately chic and alluring, Envelope shape with April birthstone sterling silver clasp pendant charm is an excellent addition to your fashion ensemble. Whether you use it to accent your outfit or give it to your beloved ones as a gift, it is both the perfect choices.
Mary Macro on Silver
Yet another quick setup to demonstrate how easy it is to shoot decent macros of jewelry with even a passable digital point & shoot. Shot with my father's Canon SD850 IS, which is rather lacking in manual control options. All I did was switch it to macro mode and dial in a -1 EV exposure compensation to keep the highlights from blowing. Just a little sharpening and contrast adjustment applied in post. Detail holds up great, even though I shot at considerably lower resolution than the camera is capable of. The items in question may not be glossy, but they are of great sentimental value to me. The pendant was given to me by my mother's aunt, a kindly lady who was a Catholic sister for fifty years before she passed. The chain (along with a different jade pendant not shown) was a gift from an uncle when I was very little that I wore for years until the clasp broke. It's now far too small for my grown neck, and has shown that it's real silver by tarnishing from the old shine to dignified black. Some years ago, I paired these two so I could hang them up. Shot on a Netflix envelope and cross-lit. Camera right is my desk lamp, equipped with a 3w CREE LED light bulb and covered with a white Virgin Mobile accessory bag for diffusion. Camera left is a 28 (or close) LED flashlight stuck into my Stofen flash diffuser to soften the light.
A miniature version of our bestselling love note necklace, this one features a smaller solid envelope charm in antiqued silver. The envelope has a nice texture to it and carries a secret love note inside! A small "I Love You" charm is the perfect surprise for a loved one! It hangs on a sturdy antiqued silver chain.