Antique silver plated flatware : Sterling silver star bead
Antique Silver Plated Flatware
- (Silver Plating) A technique which uses electrolysis to coat a base metal product with a thin layer of fine silver.
- Describing something that has a thin coating of the metal silver applied to it
- (Silver-plating) The electrolytic deposition of silver
- Relatively flat dishes such as plates and saucers
- Eating utensils such as knives, forks, and spoons
- tableware that is relatively flat and fashioned as a single piece
- silverware eating utensils
- Cutlery refers to any hand implement used in preparing, serving, and especially eating food in the Western world. It is more usually known as silverware or flatware in the United States, where cutlery can have the more specific meaning of knives and other cutting instruments.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
Antique Mappin and Webb Before
Badly worn antique silver Mappin and Webb tray before restoration.
EPNS Goblet Outer Before
EPNS goblet outer for antique restoration and silver plating.