1 silver certificate : Bali silver earrings : Sterling silver lobster claw clasp.
1 Silver Certificate
- Silver Certificates are a type of representative money printed from 1878 to 1964 in the United States as part of its circulation of paper currency.
- (Silver Certificates) Silver certificates and Red Seal notes are quite common. In fact, billions were made. Since the notes are so common, only the best quality notes command a numismatic premium. The high quality notes are referred to as crisp uncirculated.
- formerly a bank note issued by the United States Treasury and redeemable in silver
- one: the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
- "?1" (read "Infinity Ichi"; translated as "Infinity 1") is Do As Infinity's twenty-first single, released on June 17, 2009. The band had disbanded in September 2005, but reformed three years later in September 2008.
- one: used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane' is Scottish"
1 silver certificate - 14k White
14k White Gold Natural Diamond and Pearl Necklace - 18"- Certificate of Authenticity
This delightful diamond and pearl necklace is crafted in gleaming 14k white gold. A round shaped 8mm white pearl dangles beautifully from a white gold bale. 5 round brilliant cut diamonds sparkle beautifully atop the pearl. A 18-inch 14k white gold chain complete the look. The elegance of the pearl pendant makes it a perfect jewelry accessory for a wedding, party, business event, or it also goes well with your favorite blue jeans and white shirt. Pearl is the June birthstone. A gorgeous pearl necklace has been rated as one of the most wanted jewelry for women's jewelry wardrobe. Add this elegant pearl and diamond pendant to your personal jewelry collection today! The height of the pendant is 14mm and the width is 9mm.Original Certificate of Authenticity included.
1993 Silver Kangaroo (back) / Kangourou d'argent de 1993 (dos)
Text from the certificate "The Silver Kangaroo The kangaroo is recognised all around the world as the true symbol of Australia. The largest living marsupial, it occupies a special place in the hearts of Australians. The Silver Kangaroo is the first 40mm, 0.999 silver legal tender Australian coin produced by the Royal Australian Mint and guaranteed to be one Troy ounce of fine silver. Another special feature of this remarkable coin is the 'reverse frosting'. Although it is an uncirculated grade coin, proof-like characteristics have been achieved by its highly polished raised images and delicately frosted background---the opposite to what you would find on a proof coin. And of course, in all respects the Silver Kangaroo has been struck to meet the Royal Australian Mint's stringent quality standard for collector coinage. The reverse design of the Silver Kangaroo is reminiscent of Australia's pre-decimal penny. The kangaroo on the new coin faces the opposite direction to the penny 'roo. The coin also carries the 'C' mintmark denoting its origin in Canberra and the words, '1 Ounce Fine Silver'. The Silver Kangaroo was designed and sculpted by Horst, Hahne, Director of Design & Engraving at the Royal Australian Mint." ------------ Specifications (nominal) Metal: 0.999 pure Silver Mass: 31.635 grams Diameter: 40.60 mm Thickness: 4.0 mm
$1 Silver Certificate
i came into contact with this bill last week. Me and the employee at the cash register could not believe that this was real . Well it is.