Sterling silver marcasite bracelet. Silver patent shoes. Silver oak golf
Sterling Silver Marcasite Bracelet
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- A semiprecious stone consisting of pyrite
- A bronze-yellow mineral consisting of iron disulfide but differing from pyrite in typically forming aggregates of tabular crystals
- A piece of polished steel or a similar metal cut as a gem
- (Marcasites) Minerals similar in appearance or properties to iron pyrites (FeS2). Later, a general term for pyrites. Sometimes the term was used for sulfides of arsenic (As2S2, As2S3, As2S5).
- (Marcasites) Crystalline pyrites cut to look like diamonds. Made through the 1700s and 1800s. Later 1900s marasites are made from cut metal or cut glass.
- The mineral marcasite, sometimes called white iron pyrite, is iron sulfide (FeS2). Marcasite is often mistakenly confused with pyrite, but marcasite is lighter and more brittle.
- watchband: a band of cloth or leather or metal links attached to a wristwatch and wrapped around the wrist
- jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration
- An ornamental band, hoop, or chain worn on the wrist or arm
- A bracelet is an article of jewelry which is worn around the wrist. Bracelets can be manufactured from leather, cloth, hemp, plastic or metal, and sometimes contain rocks, wood, and/or shells.
sterling silver marcasite bracelet - Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver Marcasite and Carnelian Bypass Bangle Bracelet
The Sterling Silver Marcasite and Carnelian Bypass Bangle Bracelet has a traditional feel and a sleek, modern design. Featuring a smooth .31-inch wide round band of 925 sterling silver, the bangle wraps once around the wrist with offset ends. The ends each have a rounded carnelian bead accented with a marcasite-studded decoration on an oxidized background. Measuring 2.46 inches in diameter, the bracelet is wide enough to slip over most wrists and stay put comfortably. This bangle bracelet is ideal for layering because of its smooth silver surface and delicate embellishment. Pair it with a dramatic pair of carnelian earrings for a boho-chic effect that goes easily for day or night.
DEJA VU Antique Button Watch Typewriter Key Steampunk Bracelet by 19 Moons
(Sold on Etsy, see profile for more info) -= Deja Vu =- Re-visit the past for the first time with this unique bracelet by 19 Moons! This one of a kind work recalls the beauty of 20th century- a collage antique metal buttons, and antiquated technology given life anew. There are 8 objects in all mounted on the sturdy silver form: Four exquisitely detailed vintage buttons in gold, silver and bronze with various patterns, a 1920's watchdial, a 1940's typewriter key (V), a 1920's cash register key (4) and the centerpiece is a gorgeous 1930's ruby jewel watch movement inverted inside its art nouveau casing. The bracelet form and findings are a combination of sterling silver and pewter, finished with a fabulous art-nouveau toggle style clasp. A stunning ensemble of early 20th century design- and so unique! Don't miss this treasure for the wrist. Size: 8.5" L (May be shortened by request) Line: X-Machina © 2008-2009 19 Moons, All Rights Reserved
marcasite stardust ring
I can make these rings any size, in any color Swarovski makes, or even with tiny pearls. The center medallion is sterling silver set with marcasite, surrounded by tiny sterling silver twist tube beads (often called liquid silver). Fuchsia and rose luster Swarovski crystals seem to float around your finger when you're wearing it. All the pieces in my stardust series are ideal for weddings, whether you're the bride, or a bridesmaid, or the mother of the bride. And their delicate appearance belies their strength: I've made two of these for myself, and I wear them all the time, and they still look brand new. This series includes several variations in necklaces, earrings and bracelets, and rings made with different centerpieces, including the Man in the Moon.
sterling silver marcasite bracelet
Simply graceful, the Sterling Silver Marcasite and Grey Pearl Bypass Bangle Bracelet confirms the adage that "less is more." A slim, rounded bangle made of 925 sterling silver is curved so the two ends bypass and stack one above the other. Each end of the bangle is finished with a sparkling natural marcasite rondelle and a center-drilled, dyed-gray freshwater-cultured pearl. This is a simple bangle to wear in a business setting, and a beautiful bracelet to adorn a one-shouldered floor-length satin sheath.