Turquoise And Silver Bracelet - Mens Silver Id Bracelet.
Turquoise And Silver Bracelet
- A semiprecious stone, typically opaque and of a greenish-blue or sky-blue color, consisting of a hydrated hydroxyl phosphate of copper and aluminum
- a blue to grey green mineral consisting of copper aluminum phosphate; "blue turquoise is valued as a gemstone"
- Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium, with the chemical formula CuAl64(OH)8·4. It is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gem and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue.
- A greenish-blue color like that of this stone
- greenish blue: a shade of blue tinged with green
- An ornamental band, hoop, or chain worn on the wrist or arm
- jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration
- A bracelet is an article of jewelry which is worn around the wrist. Bracelets can be manufactured from leather, cloth, hemp, plastic or metal, and sometimes contain rocks, wood, and/or shells.
- watchband: a band of cloth or leather or metal links attached to a wristwatch and wrapped around the wrist
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
turquoise and silver bracelet - Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver Turquoise Beaded Bracelet with Reversible Mosaic River Valley Inlay Charm
Two looks in one! A striking strand of genuine blue turquoise beads plays host to a colorful reversible mosaic inlay charm. On one side, a picturesque river valley scene is imagined in a mosaic inlay charm of genuine red jasper, picture jasper, lapis, turquoise, and malachite. On the other, natural turquoise mosaic inlay is beautifully framed in sterling silver with a twist rope design. Measures 7-1/2" L, with sterling toggle bar closure. Perfect when combined with matching necklace (B001UFN1XM). Proudly made in New Mexico, USA with fair labor. We do our part for the environment by handcrafting our jewelry from recycled genuine sterling silver.
Sterling Silver Bracelet turquoise, amythest, tourmaline B410
Sterling Silver Bracelet with turquoise, Amythest, silver bali beads, Tourmaline, Lobster Claw clasp Every Child is a GEM is a fundraising project where we believe every child is a GEM. We are volunteers making high quality, heart-made jewelry to help eradicate poverty one child at a time and one bracelet at a time. You can receive a US tax deduction of 60% on your total purchase price. 100% of the money will go towards an orphanage in Kenya.
Turquoise and Sterling Silver bracelet
I've had my eye on those long silver tubes and finally bought myself some. I used one on each end of the bracelet. "Filled" the space between with turquoise cubes and Bali silver spacers and beads. Everything is strung on some beading wire and I used a lobster clasp to finish off.
turquoise and silver bracelet
This bracelet from Petra Azar's "Lucky Hearts" collection features a sterling silver double chain that attaches using a patented magnetic power clasp, a new invention that offers unparalleled ease of wear while being deeply symbolic. A set of custom-made neodymium (rare earth) magnets are invisibly inserted into each side of the heart-shaped turquoise resin connecting station, allowing you to open and close the bracelet conveniently with one hand. Practical and innovative, this bracelet can be put on with ease, sporting fun, fashionable style for everyday wear. A gift from the Lucky Hearts collection is a perfect way to remind friends, sisters, mothers, and grandmothers that they are loved every day! Each piece is accompanied by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Customers who use pacemakers are encouraged to consult a physician before wearing any jewelry containing magnets.