White gold emerald rings. Uae gold rates today.
White Gold Emerald Rings
- A silver-colored alloy of gold with nickel, platinum, or another metal
- a pale alloy of gold usually with platinum or nickel or palladium
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- White Gold (Белое золото) is a 2003 Russian action film directed by Viktor Ivanov from a screenplay by John Jopson and Viktor Ivanov.
- the green color of an emerald
- Bright green in color
- a green transparent form of beryl; highly valued as a gemstone
- a transparent piece of emerald that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- A telephone call
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
money can't buy me love
The person I was dating two years ago bought me this ring for Valentine's Day 2009. It's white gold with diamonds & an emerald. Soooo gorgeous. I don't wear it very often because I'm forever petrified of losing it, but today seemed like a good day to bring it out.
My customers had a pair of emerald earrings, one of which was cracked. I recut the emeralds to get rid of the crack, and the design flowed from the resulting stone shape.
Similar posts: 22k gold chinascrap dental gold pricescurrent gold prices in indiagold mining productionladies watches white goldgold hand dredgegold facial at homegold heart necklace with diamonds