Sleeper Floor Construction. Types Of Wood Floor Finishes. Heating Laminate Flooring.
Sleeper Floor Construction
- The building of something, typically a large structure
- the creation of a construct; the process of combining ideas into a congruous object of thought
- The style or method used in the building of something
- a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit; "I concluded from his awkward constructions that he was a foreigner"
- Such activity considered as an industry
- the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
- A person with a specified sleep pattern
- an unexpected achiever of success; "the winner was a true sleeper--no one expected him to get it"
- A thing used for or connected with sleeping, in particular
- a rester who is sleeping
- A person or animal who is asleep
- a spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
sleeper floor construction - Architectural Graphic
Architectural Graphic Standards Student Edition: An Abridgement of the 9th Edition
Architectural students have for generations learned the essence of building design through the pages of "Graphic Standards": the drawings, charts, detailed illustrations, originally developed by architects George Ramsey and Harold Sleeper, that represent building components and systems, including everything from door frames to roof designs, to air ducts to outdoor sports facilities. Beginning ten years ago, Wiley began offering a student edition of the primary book, Architectural Graphic Standards, which was created as an abridgment of the prior edition of that book. This new student edition will be an abridgment of the present 9th edition, offering all the essential features of that very successful edition in an easily accessible and affordable format. Also, new to this student edition will be a greater offering of "Design guidelines," giving the student and instructor alike greater opportunity to use this publication as a teaching tool.
Brandenburger Tor at night from bus 100 Pariser Platz, Berlin. The Brandenburger Tor is the main symbol of Berlin. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburger_Tor I see myself in this picture taking a photo of the symbol of unity of our country. What seems to be secondary is a construction site right in front of the Brandenburger Tor. But when thinking about the meaning I came to the conclusion that this could mean we are still "under construction" but there is light at the not so far end, ..... a Christmas tree in front of the Brandenburger Tor. Explore: 2008-12-16 # 272
studio floor 5-3-11 3
Studio Floor Construction = 1x4 pine sleepers @ 24" O.C. tapconed into concrete over 6mil poly film with 3/4" solid pink insulation between sleepers. The 3/4" T&G OSB board will go down tomorrow. The sleepers run North South, the 4x8 sheets of 3/4" OSB will run East West, in order to optimize the T&G joints between sheets.