Silver Dial Watch - Siam Sterling Silver Bracelet
Silver Dial Watch
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a small portable timepiece
- Indicate or regulate by means of a dial
- the face of a timepiece; graduated to show the hours
- the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning
- Call (a telephone number) by turning a disk with numbered holes or pressing a set of buttons
- operate a dial to select a telephone number; "You must take the receiver off the hook before you dial"
- Gain access to a service using a telephone line
silver dial watch - Invicta Men's
Invicta Men's 5249S Pro Diver Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch
The Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Stainless Steel watch is designed for avid deep-sea divers, with a water resistance of 330 feet. Constructed with a stainless steel case, this durably built timepiece also includes a unidirectional stainless steel bezel, and a stainless steel link bracelet with a single-push-button-safety-fold-over clasp. A durable flame-fusion crystal shields the silver dial face, which features Arabic numeral hour indexes encircled by a black tachymeter. The dial face also includes a day calendar at the 12 o'clock position and a date calendar at three o'clock. This Swiss-quartz-powered timepiece is presented in a handsome yellow presentation box.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Screw Down Crowns: Many Invicta watches are equipped with a screw down crown to help prevent water infiltration. This is most common on our Diver models. In order to adjust the date and/or time on such a watch, you must first unscrew the crown before you can gently pull it out to its first or second click stop position. To do this, simply rotate the crown counterclockwise until it springs open. When you have finished setting the watch, the crown must then be pushed in and screwed back in tightly. Not doing so will cancel the water resistance of the watch and will void all warranties from the manufacturer. Overall, this process should not require a lot of effort or force.
Watch, NCM 1922-9 This mid-nineteenth century silver pair-cased verge watch has an enamel dial. The painted scene in the centre shows the first Nottingham train station, complete with a train and driver. Nottingham Castle is depicted in the background and river Leen with figures in the foreground. The first railway station in Nottingham opened in May 1839 and the Nottingham to Derby line was the first opened by the Midland Counties Railway. The maker of the watch is unknown, but the watch cases were made in Coventry by William Waterhouse in 1840-1841.
Custom Omega Silver Speedmaster
Base: 3570.50 Speedmaster Professional - Cal. 1861 movement - Rhodium-coated 10th Anniversary Apollo II silver dial
silver dial watch
With a classic-meets-modern look, useful snooze and glowing features, and an easy, portable design, the Seiko Bedside Alarm Clock Black Case is perfect for home or travel. The clock rests on a black plastic base with a large dial at the bottom right that rotates to adjust the time. Framed in a silver-tone trim case, the white dial features large, easy-to-read Arabic numeral hour markers, luminous hands, including a quiet-sweep second hand, and a light sensor to make the clock face glow softly in the dark. By pushing the button on top of the case, the dial glows brighter. When an alarm is set, the dial illuminates green; when off, it glows amber. Hitting the snooze button resets the alarm to ring again in a few minutes. This bedside clock is ready to use with three AA batteries included.