REPAIR PLASTER CRACKS - HOW TO REPAIR HOLES IN WALLS
Repair Plaster Cracks
- apply a heavy coat to
- A hard white substance made by the addition of water to powdered and partly dehydrated gypsum, used for holding broken bones in place and making sculptures and casts
- a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
- cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"
- A soft mixture of lime with sand or cement and water for spreading on walls, ceilings, or other structures to form a smooth hard surface when dried
- The powder from which such a substance is made
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Break or cause to break open or apart
- (crack) ace: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- Break (wheat or corn) into coarse pieces
- (crack) a long narrow opening
- (crack) become fractured; break or crack on the surface only; "The glass cracked when it was heated"
- Break or cause to break without a complete separation of the parts
Cracked Swimming Pool Plaster
Cracks are caused by a number of reasons. I am going to guess on this one that it was left empty for a number of months and dried out :(
Plaster Repair, Prepping to Paint
Our paint guy Carlos has been awesome--fixed huge plaster cracks, prepped and completed paint in the front rooms in about a week.