Auto repair cost. Phillips tv repair manual. How to repair garage doors.
Auto Repair Cost
- An auto mechanic (or car mechanic in British English and motor mechanic in Australian English) is a mechanic who specializes in automobile maintenance, repair, and sometimes modification.
- be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"
- the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- Cause the loss of
- Involve (someone) in (an effort or unpleasant action)
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- (of an object or an action) Require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done
1983 Temporary Junk 28/365
I am holding a little part called an Ignition Control Module ICM. I had replaced this ICM back in January 2008 for my 1983 Nissan, Er Ah Datsun,,Whatever. The part I replaced cost $177.00 and had a liftime warranty. Two weeks ago, this part failed again. Advance Auto Parts acknowleged the warranty and ordered a new part Friday before Columbus day weekend. I was told the new part wouldn't arrive until Tuesday. Needless to say, the part came in Wednesday so I went to pick it up. The very sharp parts clerk checked the new part and discovered it was wrong. Seems that someone switched the part in the box at the warehouse. Advance had to reorder the part and now I have to wait again until Friday.
Automotive Skills Center eases automotive repair, upkeep costs
UH-60 Black Hawk Aviation student Capt. Jason Traylor works on his 1973 Toyota Land Cruiser frame-off rebuild restoration project at the Fort Rucker Auto Skills Center. Traylor said he pays a $240 monthly special project fee that includes access to two bays, a storage bin and access to all center amenities, except for the paint booth, which is offered separately. Traylor estimates he has saved thousands of dollars by using the Auto Skills Center. (Photo by Capt. John Zabala)