TRACTOR WHEEL SPACERS. MEDICINE WHEEL TEACHINGS. 85MM LONGBOARD WHEELS
Tractor Wheel Spacers
- (wheel spacer) spacer having circular section, perpendicular to the bar to which it is attached, used for maintaining cover in vertical members to the reinforcement nearest the surface of the concrete.
- A tractor is a vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction.
- a wheeled vehicle with large wheels; used in farming and other applications
- a truck that has a cab but no body; used for pulling large trailers or vans
- A powerful motor vehicle with large rear wheels, used chiefly on farms for hauling equipment and trailers
- A short truck consisting of the driver's cab, designed to pull a large trailer
She needs some work doing on her and looking at this photo she needs some spacers on the back wheels!! An image for me to reflect upon. A White sky was replaced with a Grey sky, which is better than White...................................and so on.........
Rust-in-Peace - Frodson tractors at Fore, Westmeath
Three Fordson tractors from the 1950’s and 1960’s. Exactly what models are these? I’ve attempted an identification but am open to correction on this (see notes in the above pic).