FOOD PHOTO GALLERY - MARILYN MONROE PHOTO GALLERY - PHOTO RECOVERY SOFTWARE FREE DOWNLOAD.
Food Photo Gallery
- (photo galleries) prestructured grids into which staff or users can upload photos. By extension, “gallery” can be used to describe any place on a website where users are able to upload static content to share with others.
- No matter what industry you're in, a Web site that features rich images will appeal to visitors and enhance your business' credibility! Our photo gallery tools allow you to create a comprehensive image portfolio.
- it is the space to upload your favourite photos or admire what other users have uploaded
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
food photo gallery - Cooking in
Cooking in the Nude: Red Hot Lovers
A collection of racy recipes for two, designed for people whose love life could use a little more heat. This book is aimed at those who cook the same old thing every time that special someone comes over for a romantic meal.
Cooking in the Nude: Red Hot Lovers comes with a warning on the back cover: "We advise you to familiarize yourself with all the 'Vices and Spices' before you tempt your lover with a 'Sultry Starter'! And be sure you read each chapter and understand the importance of 'Warming Up' before you prepare an entree like 'Smoldering Passions'!" In Red Hot Lovers, authors Debbie and Steve Cornewell put the spice back into your relationship with a collection of racy recipes for two. Recipe names such as When You're Haute You're Haute or Bedeviled Bayou lend this cookbook its wacky charm, while the actual dishes live up to your expectations, spicing up both your palate and your love life. Red Hot Lovers, one in a series of Cooking in the Nude cookbooks, is both fun to read and to cook from, but beware--some of these recipes could result in a romance that's too haute to handle!
Selasar Sunaryo , Bandung © 2010
Mulia Hotel , Jakarta © 2010
food photo gallery
"A visually stunning and groundbreaking new book. Grand Finales: The Art of The Plated Dessert explores the intimate connection between flavor and presentation with recipes that are truly extraordinary. Thanks to the magnificent efforts of the pastry chefs in this book, the language of desserts will never be the same." -Jacques Torres, Le Cirque, New York A Gallery for the New Century A New Way to See, Taste, and Appreciate Neo-Classicism Echoes a classic dessert in form, preparation, or ingredients. Minimalism A single, primitive form supported by spare garnish. Illusionism Resembles a person, object, or scene. Architecturalism Features a prominent vertical component. Impressionism Communicates a theme or mood. Modernism Abstract forms with bold colors and a satirical edge. Performance Art Displays action at the touch of fork or spoon. Eclecticism Combines elements from other schools found herein. Fusionism Includes an ingredient or seasoning outside the European and American dessert tradition.