Flat Silver Bangle - Price Of Silver Per Troy Oz - Gsa Morgan Silver Dollar
Flat Silver Bangle
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- bracelet: jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration
- cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing
- A rigid bracelet or anklet
- Bangles or Chudi (Valayal) (Gaaju) (Vala) are traditional ornaments worn by Indian women, especially Hindus. They are worn after marriage to signify matrimony.
- An upright section of painted stage scenery mounted on a frame
- with flat sails; "sail flat against the wind"
- The flat part of something
- A flat object, in particular
- a level tract of land; "the salt flats of Utah"
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another; "a flat desk"; "acres of level farmland"; "a plane surface"; "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
Fingerprint Bangle 2
Hand made bangle with bobbles to keep the fingerprint charms in place. All made for a Christmas gift in 4 days flat! Collected Christmas Eve - Phew! Nicx
These highly polished bangles can be made for a smaller or a larger hand size. The larger size is pictured above. $44 each