Toys and games market : Executive toys for men.
Toys And Games Market
- An open space or covered building where vendors convene to sell their goods
- A regular gathering of people for the purchase and sale of provisions, livestock, and other commodities
- the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold; "without competition there would be no market"; "they were driven from the marketplace"
- engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of; "The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
- the customers for a particular product or service; "before they publish any book they try to determine the size of the market for it"
- An area or arena in which commercial dealings are conducted
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Rubiks Cube 80's Theme day 65/365
In 1980, Ideal Toy Corporation began exporting the cube from Hungary. In 1982, the first annual International Rubik’s Championships were held in Budapest. More than 100 million cubes had been sold and Rubik’s entered the Oxford English Dictionary. This year marks the 30th Anniversary of the Rubik's Cube becoming a part of the world's puzzle games market.
I sense desperation in the board game market.
Related topics: fun cheap toyswholesale toys malaysiahot toys vasquezduck plush toysall toys for boyspump for inflatable toystransformers toys 2011