Science museum toys : Most popular toys for girls
Science Museum Toys
- a museum that collects and displays objects having scientific interest
- A science museum or a science centre is a museum devoted primarily to science. Older science museums tended to concentrate on static displays of objects related to natural history, paleontology, geology, industry and industrial machinery, etc.
- The Science Museum is one of the three major museums on Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It is part of the National Museum of Science and Industry. The museum is a major London tourist attraction.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
Original Dan Dare toys
Dan Dare toys and packaging from the 'Dan Dare & the Birth of Hi-tech Britain' exhibition in the Science Museum
At Game On at the Science Museum, London.
Related topics: rabbit toys ukhellboy plush toysgarden toys for kidstoys for 7 year old boyshot toys sniperbest toys for babies 2011popular toys for christmashot new toys for kids