1970 vintage toys. Mattel toys batman.
1970 Vintage Toys
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- the oldness of wines
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- 1970 (MCMLXX) was a common year that started on a Thursday (link shows full calendar), in accordance with the Gregorian calendar. It was also the first year of the 1970s.
- (1970s) seventies: the decade from 1970 to 1979
- "1970" is a single by Japanese band Boris released by Inoxia Records. It features alternate/extended versions of two of the songs from Heavy Rocks on 7" vinyl. The single was limited to 500 copies on black vinyl.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Vintage JO BO mold
1950's metal mold for a "Jo Bo Rubber Boy" squeeze toy ... made in the 1950s by a man/company named "Thacher" in Wolaston (Quincy), MA? Later the patent was sold to a company that made them in China. Does anybody have info on this guy!? Thanks, gRegg
vintage toy horse (ii)
1970's Breyer toy horse of mine. This one was bigger than the rest. Barbie liked to ride it.
Related topics: go diego go toys uksimple science toyshot toys mark icoolest toys for christmas 2011plush toys dog2 year old boys toyspictures of old fashioned toys