- Chevelle is an American rock trio that formed in 1990 in Grayslake,
Illinois. The band was originally composed of two brothers and a local friend:
Pete Loeffler (lead vocals/guitar), Sam Loeffler (drums/percussion), and Matt
Scott (bass/backing vocals).
- (The Chevelles) The Chevelles are a power pop outfit from Perth, Western
Australia. The Chevelles were formed in 1989 and over the last eighteen years
have successfully toured Australia, Europe, the United States and South
- (1970s) seventies: the decade from 1970 to 1979
- 1970 (MCMLXX) was a common year that started on a Thursday (link shows full
calendar), in accordance with the Gregorian calendar. It was also the first year
of the 1970s.
- "1970" is a single by Japanese band Boris released by Inoxia Records. It
features alternate/extended versions of two of the songs from Heavy Rocks on 7"
vinyl. The single was limited to 500 copies on black vinyl.
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling
- The activity or business of selling products
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they
held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they
had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit
the sale of handguns"
- A quantity or amount sold
- Social security
- United States Secret Service: the United States intelligence agency that
protects current and former presidents and vice presidents and their immediate
families and protects distinguished foreign visitors; detects and apprehends
counterfeiters; suppresses forgery of government securities and
- Schutzstaffel: special police force in Nazi Germany founded as a personal
bodyguard for Adolf Hitler in 1925; the SS administered the concentration
- The Schutzstaffel (, Protection Squadron), abbreviated SS—or with stylized
"Armanen" Sig runes —was a major Nazi organization under Adolf Hitler and the
65 days of being 19
Work sucked majorly then i came home and was
board so me and black star went and got into some trouble *note* this was a
random car in a parking lot
Chevelle was the last big act of the night, so
we stuck around to see them. Not too bad.