These pictures are from January through June of 2010
I restitched the sunvisors . You wouldn't think it, but each visor took me about 2-3 hours. I used white thread to set off the blue. My interior will be blue with white seats and white door panles, so I thought the white thread would be kinda cool. I also did some minor welding work in late February. Mainly, I welded up the holes for some of the emblems I will not be using. My ideas is to remove all emblems that say Barracuda or Plymouth. This will leave me with the circle with fish hood ornament and nothing else. I plan to paint a unique stripe on the rear that emphasises it is a 'Cuda.