Home Decorating Gallery - Cafe Style Kitchen Decor - Metal Home Decor.
Home Decorating Gallery
- (Home Decoration) Painting & Calligraphy Candles Photo & Painting Frames Sculptures Candle Holders
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- A balcony, esp. a platform or upper floor, projecting from the back or sidewall inside a church or hall, providing space for an audience or musicians
- A collection of pictures
- A room or building for the display or sale of works of art
- spectators at a golf or tennis match
- veranda: a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
home decorating gallery - Decorating with
Decorating with Pictures
Discover the world of decorating with print, paintings, sketches and more as Stephanie Hoppen, internationlly known authority on antiques, presents hundreds of ideas in 350 inspiring full-color photographs.
Perfect the art of collecting pictures of animals, flowers, gardens, fashion, still lifes, portraits, and illustrations.
Enjoy the beauty of living with pictures in your bedroom, dining room, living room, study, and hallway.
Learn the techniques of displaying pictures, with tips on matting, framing (using wood, gilt, painted, or decorated frames), and hanging.
The new picture hall
At the de Young museum store today, I picked up some strips you stick to your wall, so you can stick things to the strips with magnets. I stuck them up in the tiny hallway leading to my front door. Instant malleable photo gallery. (Pictured here are shots of Tahoe, Elea and TedR from my Holga SF that I haven't yet scanned. Going to go drop off the negatives for scanning tomorrow.)
little gallery in our bedroom
I've been buying drawings and paintings and photographies on etsy over the past few months and finally started framing them. I still got a few I haven't hung up yet, but I think this place is finished so far.
home decorating gallery
These days, the yard is a palette for personal expression. And decorating in the garden is as mainstream as entertaining outdoors. Garden Decorating demonstrates how to translate interior style and design to exterior spaces.
Ahead-of-the-crowd ideas satisfy creative urges:
Build fire pits, rain chains, and garden-hose fountains
Utilize architectural salvage
Showcase antique garden furnishings
Turn garden trimmings into graceful trellises
New approaches appeal to gardeners and decorators alike:
Feature furnishings and art
Design with garden objects
Prioritize low maintenance
Outdoor decor to make the yard look and feel even more like home: