FIREPLACE MANTEL DECOR IDEAS - DECORATIVE CURTAIN HOLDBACKS
Fireplace Mantel Decor Ideas
- Fireplace mantel or mantelpiece, also known as a chimneypiece, originated in medieval times as a hood that projected over a grate to catch the smoke. The term has evolved to include the decorative framework around the fireplace, and can include elaborate designs extending to the ceiling.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
fireplace mantel decor ideas - 10 x
10 x 9 Norway Pine Artificial Christmas Garland
Our 10 x 9 Norway Pine Artificial Christmas Garland has thick, dark green branches. The tips on the Artificial Garland and Lighted Christmas Garland measure 10 inches across and the garland itself is 9 feet long. These Artificial Christmas Garlands has 200 rounded poly vinyl tips with a natural look. The Norway Pine Artificial Christmas Garlands match our Norway Christmas wreaths. The Norway Pine Artificial Garland and Lighted Christmas Garland are perfect for decorating both homes and offices. Use our Artificial Christmas Garlands and wreaths to decorate your for your holiday parties. Today, Artificial Christmas Garlands are often used to decorate the home or office, as well as Christmas trees. Try wrapping this cheap Christmas garland around a banister, a railing, or a flagpole. Choose a theme and hang glass balls or other Christmas ornaments from your garland. Hang Christmas garlands from the ceiling to add color to any space. Christmas garlands can also accent windows or doorways. When you get your new Artificial Garland and Lighted Christmas Garland home it will be all crunched up. Grab it in the middle and shake it out 3-4 times, this will fluff it out a bit. Its best not to try to shape the garland too much until you have it securely in place. Then you can shape the individual tips the same as an artificial Christmas tree. Simply place your index finger on the end of the tip closest to the center of the garland. Gently push down once with your finger tip, then move your finger back a little and continue until you have given the entire garland tip a gentle bend. Repeat this with as many of the garland tips as you like. Just remember, a plant grows toward light. It would not be natural for a live pine bough to have too many completely straight branch tips. With the exception of the down swept pine variety.
Sara is always changing the display on her fireplace mantel.....
Marble Fireplace Mantels
Fireplace Mantels, Sculpture, Columns, Statues, Water Fountains