- '57 Chevy is the nickname of the 1957 Chevrolet, introduced September, 1956
by General Motors. It was available in three series models: the upscale Bel Air,
the mid-range "two-ten", and the "one-fifty". A two-door station wagon, the
Nomad was produced as a Bel Air model.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal
combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries
personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal
combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had
jumped the rails"
Been a while since I've done any diptychs, so I
decided to put these two sides of this 1957 Chevy Belair that I found today
along our drive up to Crawford Notch. This beauty is for sale - 14.9k. sigh.
Taken with a Nikon FG and ASA 200 Fuji film