BUYING SILVER DOLLARS : THE SECRET OF THE SILVER EARRING HINTS.
Buying Silver Dollars
- (silver dollar) honesty: southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
- (Silver dollar (fish)) Silver dollar is a common name given to a number of species of Metynnis, a tropical fish belonging to the Characidae family which is closely related to piranha and pacu.
- (silver dollar) a dollar made of silver
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- (buy) obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- the act of buying; "buying and selling fill their days"; "shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- (buy) bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
buying silver dollars - Not One
Not One Dollar More!: How to Save $3,000 to $30,000 Buying Your Next Home
Don't be another real estate victim! Get the know-how and tools you need to select, negotiate, and purchase a home on your terms Did you know that most buyers unwittingly pay thousands more for their homes than they should? Written by a nationally celebrated consumer advocate and former real estate broker, Not One Dollar More! tells you what you should know, do, and say to protect your hard-earned cash. The author takes you inside the maneuverings of the industry and explains in jargon-free English how to avoid paying top dollar for your new home. You'll learn how to arm yourself with simple tools and techniques to guard against real estate tricks and traps. And you'll discover the secrets to invisible negotiation, guaranteed to win you the best deal possible on your next home purchase--and save you a small fortune!
* Packed with real-life anecdotes and case studies
* Includes the questions you should always ask, with advice on inspecting homes, making offers, unearthing facts and hidden problems, and homebuyer mistakes
* Shows you how to obtain the best home loan possible
* Helps you find an agent who will represent your interests exclusively
* Includes a comprehensive online mortgage shopping section
"One of the great books on personal finance. Shows how to get a great deal and reads like a novel.. Five stars!" --James Scoff Tiernan Jr., Executive Director, American Consumers Association "Certainly the best and most enjoyable book on homebuying. Inspiring!" --Bruce Hahn, President, American Homeowners Foundation "Shows how to hold on to your money--with GREAT anecdotes." --Andrew Tobias, author, The Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need
Silver Dollar City
The food is very expensive, but very very good! Some of the places offer free samples. I recommend buying the silver dollar city mug. Drinks are outragiously high! The mug is good forever, so you can bring it back to the park on multipul trips. Refills very, but in the long run it will save you a lot of money! Especially if you are a family and don't mind sharing.
Silver Dollar City - Branson, MO
The grave of Poor 'Ole Perry 1883 - Bought the farm just last week.... it burnt down yesterday.
buying silver dollars
Find The Home Mortgage That's Right For You
Finding the right mortgage can be complex, confusing, and frustrating. But that doesn't mean you have to settle for anything other than the terms you want. This indispensable and newly updated second edition of How to Save Thousands of Dollars on Your Home Mortgage spells out everything mortgage hunters need to know in clear and accessible terms. It covers more loan alternatives than any other book and examines the importance of discount points. It offers complete details on virtually every mortgage option currently available, what advantages each option offers, how to choose the right one for your needs, and how to save money in the process. New information in this edition will help you use the Internet to find a home and get a mortgage, examine automated underwriting models and conforming loan limits, and weigh new shopping strategies. Easy-to-read charts and graphs, helpful sample forms, and numerous examples will help you understand:
* First-time buyers programs
* APR, buy-downs, reverse mortgages, accelerated payoffs, and zero point loans
* Refinancing strategies
* Closing costs, lender fees, and other expenses
* How to dispute credit report errors and fix credit problems
* How to use the Internet for loan analysis