Natural Refrigerator - Refrigerator Freezing Up.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
@pension kotomu minshoku, kyoto @?????,?? we used the space between the glass & paper windows as a natural refrigerator - it's cool! ?????????????????????? ?????
it really works,the water is coming from a natural spring shoot it while sitting on the roof of hiace
Related topics: bar refrigerationmaytag refrigerator water leakrefrigerator repair costsreplacement water filter for lg refrigeratorindesit baan10 fridge freezerworst refrigerator brandslg refrigerator parts manualcf upright freezerhow long does cookie dough keep in the refrigeratorsilent fridge